TSRC Challenge 3
Welcome to the third challenge in the Teen Summer Reading Challenge!
We want you to bring to life a scene from one of your favorite books. By submitting your scene by August 21st, you will earn two points towards the grand prize draw.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Use any medium you want - digital or traditional art, it could even be a playlist you have created for the scene!
- What was the significance of the scene, how did it impact the characters? Follow these types of questions to get inspired
- Be as creative and as abstract as you want. See two leaves that represent two characters? Use 'em!
How to submit your scene
Send your completed cover to programs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your completed artwork
- The book it belongs to and/or context and a breakdown of the scene
- Your name
- Your age
- Your home library
- Your TRAC Library Card number